Individual Player Instructions saving (suggestion)

Just a second ago I had an idea. I was thinking about creating a tactic totally based on individual skills and mentality of players, I know FM is only a game, but I'd like to see FC Barcelona playing exactly like FC Barcelona (including Dani Alves actings as a fake wing back). It's really easy to implement... as long as you use same starting line every game, whenever you would like to change players, use rotations, it's hard to change the tactic completely every time. That's why I think SI should implement player settings save, just like tactic save. Think of that because it could be useful for everyone I think :)

You can edit the tactical templates so you have each player under pre-sets so you can easily give the right instructions to a player.

You'll find it in C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\data\tactics and it has instructions on how to set up each template in the tactical_templates file.

What about Opposition Instructions. Pain in the **** keep clicking on them each game. Why not have where you can click the top one, hold shift, click the bottom one then change to weaker foot for example

Archived