Promoted and relegated are the same teams.

In my game, the serie b 3 teams promoted to serie A always relegated to serie b again the next season, and always since 2009 till now i'm in 2015.

it is weird, isn't it ???

and to get relegated, they didn't battle till the end. 10 match or so before the season ended, they're already doomed.

i guess this need fixing in fm10.

In my game, the serie b 3 teams promoted to serie A always relegated to serie b again the next season, and always since 2009 till now i'm in 2015.

and to get relegated, they didn't battle till the end. 10 match or so before the season ended, they're already doomed.

The same 3 teams every season from 2009-2015 get promoted and then relegated?

Only once since the Premiership was formed has this happened IRL and that was when Middlesbrough, Nottingham Forest and Sunderland claimed promotion in the 1995/96 season only for all of them to be relegated in 1996/97. Every other year, at least one team has survived relegation so i'm not sure why in your game all 3 go up and down every year for 6 years. The obvious answer is that the promoted teams don't strengthen enough when they go up, hence they go back down. I wouldn't guess it was a bug as you suggest, just a lack of team strengthening from the AI.

well i dont think it's a bug, just means they are crap teams with crap players and the lower league is even worse and easy for them..

i play in english leagues, and the teams that come down, last season. blackburn and bolton, both hit over 100 goals and points, but by the looks of who blackburn are signing, ie my offcasts lol. they will be straight back down again lol..

not exactly like that.

i have italian loaded from serie c(prima divisione) to serie a. BPL, La liga, French, eredivisie and bundesliga.

say that ascoli, reggina, parma promoted to serie a, they will relegated again next year, all 3 of them.

then top 3 from serie b promoted to serie a. (eq. says they're bari, reggiana, perugia), bari reggiana, perugia will relegated end of season.

and so on and so on.

i will see if this is happening in serie c and other leagues too.

Ah right, I think I misunderstood. You mean that the promoted teams are changing each year but they are always getting relegated the following year, so Serie A has had the same 17 teams in it for six years?

Screenshots of the last six Serie A league tables might be interesting but if there is a clear problem with your game you really need to raise it in the bugs forum and supply SI with a save game.

On my main game this happened once I think, one cool thing though was that frosinone came up the leagues and got promoted into serie A, and did really well at first like you sometimes see in real life but before then i'd never seen a team get promoted in game and then not be back near the relegation zone all season. I'd say my premiership was worse for me, not for the same teams getting promoted and relegated every season but for 4 seasons straight i think the teams that did get promoted all got relegated.

• 1 month later...
The same 3 teams every season from 2009-2015 get promoted and then relegated?

Only once since the Premiership was formed has this happened IRL and that was when Middlesbrough, Nottingham Forest and Sunderland claimed promotion in the 1995/96 season only for all of them to be relegated in 1996/97. Every other year, at least one team has survived relegation so i'm not sure why in your game all 3 go up and down every year for 6 years. The obvious answer is that the promoted teams don't strengthen enough when they go up, hence they go back down. I wouldn't guess it was a bug as you suggest, just a lack of team strengthening from the AI.

Sorry to point out but your wrong here, in the 1995-96 season boro and forest were in the premier league, as man city, qpr and bolton got relegated, in 96/97 boro, sunderland and forest were relegated but the following season only boro and forest got promoted (sunderland losing the best playoff final ever against charlton).

Archived