Transfer funds ?

Hi all,

Ive been with Everton for a few seasons now. Won the Champ League 3 times in 4 years FA cup twice, League cup once and league once. Not bad going I thought.

I went to Everton and they gave me £9million to save them from relegation. Since then I have had 100k for a transfer fund !!!!!

This season has just started and apparently Envious eyes were cast towards Everton after £57million was invested. My transfer fee for this season.... A Big fat £0, although my weekly wage is upto £1.5million a week and Im only using £550k the buggers still ownt release any extra saying they cant afford it ?

Is this a bug or are the northerns just being stingy ? Its driving me bananas !

Hi all,

Ive been with Everton for a few seasons now. Won the Champ League 3 times in 4 years FA cup twice, League cup once and league once. Not bad going I thought.

I went to Everton and they gave me £9million to save them from relegation. Since then I have had 100k for a transfer fund !!!!!

This season has just started and apparently Envious eyes were cast towards Everton after £57million was invested. My transfer fee for this season.... A Big fat £0, although my weekly wage is upto £1.5million a week and Im only using £550k the buggers still ownt release any extra saying they cant afford it ?

Is this a bug or are the northerns just being stingy ? Its driving me bananas !

• SI Staff

Without examining the save game I can't indicate 100% for sure - but I'd expect its partly down to your own success .. you're already doing very well with a restricted budget so they'll probably keep it that way until they deem you need to improve your playing squad, I'm guessing you're picking up players via bosmans and suchlike so the need to do so hasn't been huge and thus they're keeping you restricted .... sorry but if you're already achieving great things with a limited budget why should they give you more instead of purchasing themselves larger houses and boats icon_wink.gif

cheers peeps. Marc your right in saying Im getting half decent free bosmans but I would like to buy a quality midfielder but they wont give me any bloody funds ! Northern monkeys !

Archived