Why aren't my player's improving?

Simple question really. My coaches say players are playing at their full potential even though I know they are significantly short of reaching their PA. The players in question are young (<21), all have reasonably high determination, and there's no reason why they aren't improving any more. My training facilities are the highest they can go and all of my coaches are above 5 stars. I am using the Tugs training schedule.

What am I doing wrong?

Simple question really. My coaches say players are playing at their full potential even though I know they are significantly short of reaching their PA. The players in question are young (<21), all have reasonably high determination, and there's no reason why they aren't improving any more. My training facilities are the highest they can go and all of my coaches are above 5 stars. I am using the Tugs training schedule.

What am I doing wrong?

The short answer is that you cannot gain CA through training, only through playing regularly.

I'm Leeds, in the Championship. Said players play quite regularly. I know their CA and PA because I checked it on FMTRE when I noticed that my coaches said that practically everyone was at his full potential. Maybe because they are playing in an inferior league (they are all EPL-quality), they are not improving?

Hmm, I'll see what happens when I am promoted.

In the game, just because a players PA is at a certain level, it doesn't always mean the player will reach that PA.

yes, I would understand this happening if I were playing at a lower-league side. But for me, since the players train with high-quality coaches, train in the best training facilities possible, and feature regularly in the first-team, there is no reason why they wouldn't reach their potential.

Archived