What things that rarely / never happen in real life but happen in FM ?

An unknown manager taking a club from the Blue Square North or South to the Premiership in back to back seasons then winning the premier league and champions league 2-3 seasons into being in the premiership

England winning something. :)

England winning a lot! On my game.

newcastle winning premiership unfortunately

Or on my game: Newcastle are 14 points clear at the top of the Premiership. Second place? Sunderland.

* 11 top class players having to be told exactly how to play the game they've trained for and have played for years....

* Very same said team inexplicably throwing away a comfortable half-time lead because their manager horrifyingly forgot a bit of brown-nosing....

ETC ETC :mad:

Barcelona beating Real Madrid 5-2 on the last day of the season to avoid relegation on goal difference. I had my greedy eye on many of their players hoping theyd go down (for clarity this was in 2019-20 season).

Martin O'Neil buying a good player.

Ace,lol..... but so true

Young and milner are good but Young is over-rated, and MON never seems to buy the players Villa need. but will moan like hell once the transfer window shuts.

Martin O'Neil buying a good player.

Ace,lol..... but so true

Young and milner are good but Young is over-rated, and MON never seems to buy the players Villa need. but will moan like hell once the transfer window shuts.

Archived