OMG There must be something I can do ,,help ????? !!!!!

I am currently 20 points clear with about 10 games left of the season that will give me 9 lgs in a row with my Rangers side,, i just want to reach 10 to beat the all time real life record,,,,and when i logged into my game today i got a msg " UNABLE TO LOG THE SAVE GAME " ,,,NOoooooooooooooooo,,, i have been playing off and on for 6months !!!!! and it go's and crashes this close !!! ****,, i have tried deleting the settings file (just like for dump crashes ) AND EVEN tried a system restore to 2 days ago settings... nothing,,, Please if there is anyway I can get back into this game,, even if i have to upload something on here somewhere,,,or do something in the settings somewhere,,,, HELP PLS ,,,or the game gets it,,,going spare:mad::mad::mad:

If you cannot load your save, then it is probably corrupt, unless you changed something (such as a re-install?) Do you have any back-ups?

If not, you should start to make sure you use auto-rolling saves.

No,, dont have any backups,, never made any changes, played fine last night, saved,,then when went to log back in today,,disaster. guess must be corrupt , So if so, is that it then ?? what a way to find this one out, lol. :(:mad::eek:

:mad:no I didnt,,,will in future,, but is there absolutely NO way around it ????:mad: live n learn i guess too bad,,dont have the energy to start another 10 yr quest when was so close,,,,would have won the 9 anyway,,,just have to be happy with that i guess :thdn:

Archived