Disciplinary action

Nope. I've managed to have 9 players booked in one match before. I had to use all three subs at half time because I didn't want a red card as seven of my first team got 6 off my first team ere already booked, and two off them got booked as well. That was a dirty game. Even my opposition had close to the same amount.

Never got fined or heard anything about it though.

Originally posted by Ryan,,,:

I'm having trouble with my Diagoras side. We have an average of 2.5 yellow cards a game and have 4 reds in fifteen games. Can you stop the players being so dirty?

Yes, punish/fine them. Normal players will respond in the correct way. However if they have very low sportsmanship or high dirtiness attributes (hidden stats) then you're stuck with Joey Barton's - best moved on.

Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

Yes, punish/fine them. Normal players will respond in the correct way. However if they have very low sportsmanship or high dirtiness attributes (hidden stats) then you're stuck with Joey Barton's - best locked up.

Fixed icon_biggrin.gif

Well, I have recently changed to three DC's, so that might be why. Don't concede many goals. I was second bottom with the joint least conceded icon_biggrin.gif Well, I didn't concede until I praise my goalie, now we can't keep a clean sheet, we our scoring now though icon_biggrin.gif

I never got a lot of yellow cards when I was top of the league on a different game, so maybe it's the frustration of the relegation battle.

Archived