A couple of suggestions for improvement

I've been thinking about a couple of things that would be an improvement in the game and makes things easier for us players.

1) In the tactics screen, have the ability to set a certain position in the tactic as target man/playmaker. For example, if you play 4-3-3 with a target man then the central striker is obviously going to be the target man, regardless of who plays there. It's annoying fiddling around with the 'target men' list every game to make sure I've got whoever is playing up there at the top of the list - especially if you have a big central defender who you like to play up there sometimes. With me at the moment it's Kallio (Finn from Fulham) - I'm always messing about with my target men list because of him. A few times I've accidently left Kallio at the top of that list when I've moved him back into central defence.

2) For reserve games, have a feature like we have for International friendlies where we can select how many minutes we want our players to play. If a player is coming back from injury or you just want to give one of your subs a bit of playing time, it'd be nice to be able to tell your assistant to just play them for 45/60 minutes. I say this because I've had my star striker out all season and he's come back with 5 games to go, obviously he's lacking match fitness but I want to gamble and throw him in - I'd love to be able to just play him for 45 minutes in a midweek reserve game. I know I could take control of the reserve team and do it myself but that's a bit OTT for something so simple.

I've been thinking about a couple of things that would be an improvement in the game and makes things easier for us players.

1) In the tactics screen, have the ability to set a certain position in the tactic as target man/playmaker. For example, if you play 4-3-3 with a target man then the central striker is obviously going to be the target man, regardless of who plays there. It's annoying fiddling around with the 'target men' list every game to make sure I've got whoever is playing up there at the top of the list - especially if you have a big central defender who you like to play up there sometimes. With me at the moment it's Kallio (Finn from Fulham) - I'm always messing about with my target men list because of him. A few times I've accidently left Kallio at the top of that list when I've moved him back into central defence.

The tactic screen does need a makeover/enhancement for me.

Like the player position swap, it should be just that a POSITION swap, instead of how it is now where the players swap roles. so I cant get my strikers to swap position as my target man is a slow tall strong player, and my striker is pacey but not very strong, I mark them to swap positions and they swap role completey.

I like your idea as another tactical option though.

Archived