FM2007 Spanish B Teams

I appreciate this is a little out of date, but I've been playing a game as Deportivo. My B team has no games - fair enough if a little unlikely - but the main problem is that B Team players are showing stats that bear no relation to "real life" - i.e. stats under "League" even though the B Team isn't in any league I can see (and the players haven't played in the first team).

Anyone have any idea at all about this?

I appreciate this is a little out of date, but I've been playing a game as Deportivo. My B team has no games - fair enough if a little unlikely - but the main problem is that B Team players are showing stats that bear no relation to "real life" - i.e. stats under "League" even though the B Team isn't in any league I can see (and the players haven't played in the first team).

Anyone have any idea at all about this?

never mind, i worked this out. it isn't an ideal situation though. the team play in the 3rd division which is not in the game - hence fixtures do not show up. This needs sorting as it is impossible to see when the match days are. If players need to be brought up, it is possible to find that they are already playing for the B team on that day without a match being listed (and thus are ineligible for the 1st team).

This needs sorting, if it wasn't in 2008 - could someone take a look?

Archived