Job Security

Well done :thup: Yes, i've had untouchable before, i believe it's if your job status is 85% secure or above. I wouldn't get too used to it though as when the new season begins you'll be back down to under pressure manager. Something which really annoys me.

Lol, funny thing you should say that, whilst i was at the Euro's with Spain (lost 3-0 to England in the Final) my contract ran out without them offering a new one despite me requesting one and them agreeing to offer me one. I was shown the door after winning the League, CL, FA Cup and League Cup.

So I am now at the mighty Oxford City- Prediction 22/22 in the BSS

Yes, it seems, in my opinion, that there doesn't seem to be any continuation between seasons when you're playing a long term game. It doesn't matter what you've achieved the previous season(s), it's forgotten for the next. In my opinion there should be at least some continuation in long term games to give you a feeling that you're actually playing a career and not just seperate seasons. I hope it's something that's improved in FM in the next release...

...or even better; implemented in CM better ;)

I had it as manager of Monopoli in Italy, by the time we had reached serie B and won the italian cup my status was untouchable. Funny thing was, I had always denied any speculation linking me to a bigger club, but I decided to announce I would be interested in the Juventus job. Next click, I was sacked from Monopoli, no warning or anything.

not so untouchable then...

Archived