Breaking the top 4 in EPL

Just running a holiday game and Spurs were the first team to win the league outside of Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal. They first won it in 2014 and won it 5 times in a row and then Man City won it. Just wondering what the first AI team to win the league outside of the top 4 and Man City is on your game?

On a side note Ballack has been appointed Sunderland manager and took the team to a 7th place finished then 6th, 3rd, 4th, 3rd and they are now in 4th with 12 games left. Its 2021 and Ballack is the man lol.

Spurs ever been this good on anyone elses game?

Manchester City in various saves of mine, never anyone else that managed to win it outside the top 4 clubs. Tottenham usually do pretty well on the saves, but have only ended 4th at one time, I belive, and usually blows their CL place at the end of the season. On my current save Birminham is doing very well, but then they have been bought by some tycoon or something...they are spedning like crazy, but unlike Ipswich (also bought) they are spending it wisely. ;)

abit off topic but i hate the way they include liverpool in the "big 4" unlike chelsea, arsenal and Man utd... Liverpool havnt won the league in 20 years, come on Blackburn and leeds have won the league more recently than liverpool

abit off topic but i hate the way they include liverpool in the "big 4" unlike chelsea, arsenal and Man utd... Liverpool havnt won the league in 20 years, come on Blackburn and leeds have won the league more recently than liverpool

Don't agree with that statement mate, Liverpool deserve to be in the "Top 4" O fEnglidh Football. They may have not won the title but have the consistency. They also have a squad to be envied with also a CL victory in 05

Leeds are still in League 1 if i'm correct, Birmingham in the Championship, another yo-yo team.

btw i'm no Liverpool Supporter, Cmon the Canaries

Its not about when Liverpool won the league its about the fact that they are constantly in the top making them and the other 3 the big 4. Liverpool have also won the champions league more recently than Chelsea, Arsenal, Blackburn, Leeds and any other club bar Man Utd.

I just hope Ballack can lead my Sunderland to the league title.

Birmingham?????? lol

I agree with you but for me if Liverpool won the league that would to me be just as big of a shock as Spurs, Everton, Villa etc

lol Birmingham and Blackburn = Same thing if it's 1 AM and your'e waiting for Andy Murray to start to smash Andy Roddick at 2:30AM!! :D:D:D

Birmingham?????? lol

I agree with you but for me if Liverpool won the league that would to me be just as big of a shock as Spurs, Everton, Villa etc

TBF, Liverpool did finish 2nd last sason. They are part of the big 4 because a) the top 4 get into the champions league and b) they finish in the top 4.

TBF, Liverpool did finish 2nd last sason. They are part of the big 4 because a) the top 4 get into the champions league and b) they finish in the top 4.

its because im a blue nose and hate liverpool, just think its great that liverpool are the only 'big 4' team not to have won the premier league :)

Tottenham broke the top 4 in the first 2 seasons, finishing 4th in both and displacing Liverpool and Chelsea, who finished 5th. Man City were mid-table although they're second in the current season, Tottenham are 11th and Preston got promoted and are now sitting bottom with 1 point after 13 games!

Archived