Sending a player to an affiliate who don't play games?

I've sent players to my Belgian feeder club without having the league loaded and they still have stats for games played, goals scored etc. in their player profiles. I'm not sure if having the Belgian league loaded up as a playable league makes a difference. Anyone know if it does? :confused:

this was one of the features of 09, where in 08 they would indeed play no games, in 09 they are given match practice (even though the affiliate club appears to have no fixtures), although i still prefer to send them to leagues i've loaded

this was one of the features of 09, where in 08 they would indeed play no games, in 09 they are given match practice (even though the affiliate club appears to have no fixtures), although i still prefer to send them to leagues i've loaded

I think from now on if I play in Europe I'm going to start loading the Belgian League as either playable or view only so my players play competitive football. Hopefully it will help them develop abit more from just 'match practice' games. :thup:

If the league is not playable, the players will improve.

If the league is view-only, they will improve at the same rate as non playable leagues.

If the league is playable, they will improve at a faster rate than they would in the above scenarios - regardless of whether the division is on full detail or not.

I dont like sending them away, I much prefer to train them up at my own club. If they arent good enough to go straight into the first team, I rarely sign them.

What so you'll keep them for a longer period of 3 years in your reserves before they gain citizenship rather than sending them to a feeder who will have them gain citizenship sooner? :confused:

Archived