Monthly Installments ***player naming***

As far as I am aware monthly installments count as only half for your current budget (eg £5m over 12 months = £2.5m off the budget) but be warned it will be taken off next year's budget. If I am right you will have to pay at least £71m in instalments and the rest up front. Can't see it happening, other teams want a premium on instalment plans usually (time value of money).

P.S. to everyone else he could be a long time in the game, prices do go up a lot after a while. After 14.25 years if inflation is at 5% average, prices will double, a not unrealistic prospect.

Is it possible that one club accepts lower price just because you pay right now than if you pay by monthly installments ? For example a club accepts my proposal for 20m rather than paying 30m by monthly installments ?

I wasn't going to name the gk but now that the thread has a player naming tag, it was Petr Cech.

I still think he is worth but in the end I could not get the board to stump up. I bought Rene Adler to replace Valdes at Barca.

Adler cost 34mill.

Archived