Backroom Staff and Coaches

I am currently managing Crewe (Coco-Cola League 1). I am half way through the season and I’ve started to get some long term injuries to some important players. As I don’t have loads of money to buy back-up players I want to keep my important players fit. I read somewhere that employing some good coaches and physios can help with injuries.

Can anyone give me some advice on getting new staff and coaches, and maybe some training advice? I don’t want to fire all my staff and find I can’t replace them

Cheers

Opinions differ when it comes to physios. Some believe that they speed up recovery but I'm not sure about that.

The only 'fact' I know came from one of the in game hints that read something like the better the physio is the more accurate his prediction is on how long a player will be out.

Most will agree though that the only thing you can do is to lower strength and aerobic training.

On the subject of physios: what do people think about the number of physios in your back room staff? I normally only bother with one good one. I have had multiple physios before but have never really seen any benefit from it. I would be interested to hear if anyone has seen a distinct benefit of multiple physios.

Archived