Bankrupcy

I'm always confused by the claim that we can't have a team fold in-game because of legalities. The game is meant to be just that- a game. It's not implying that so-and-so went out on an all weekend bender and skipped training or punched a journalist as a result and therefore would have a defammatory component? What is wrong with a bit of speculation?

I would actually welcome some sort of variety, something that would distinguish my long term game from another's long term game. It is unlikely that 30 years from now every team currently in existence would still exist in its current form.

However, actually coding name changes would be tough, and given the effort of selecting new stadium names ('Cardiff Stadium' 'Plymouth Stadium') I doubt it would be very successful.

That is another thing I was wondering. Can the board decide to build a new stadium ? Because when I was with St Johnstone we sold out every week but we couldn't expand due to planning permission but there was never a hint of a new stadium being built.

That is another thing I was wondering. Can the board decide to build a new stadium ? Because when I was with St Johnstone we sold out every week but we couldn't expand due to planning permission but there was never a hint of a new stadium being built.

Yes, they can. If you're lucky (and I was) they'll even name the stadium after you!

Archived