Long-term game question

Hi. I'm about to start a long term game and I have a question before I get started.

I would like to only load England (all) and Australia leagues because they are the only ones leagues I have any interest in as far as managing goes and I like how fast the game is when so few nations are loaded.. What consequences can I expect in the long term from this? Will Brazil and other powerful nations still be strong when their regens come in? Will English regens dominate the world, etc.

Generally i find that loaded nations will be a bit more successful and influential in your game world than if not loaded. But te game does a reasonably good job in keeping the balance of nations realistic whether loaded or not so you will still see plenty of good regens from countries like Brazil. But saying all that, England probably will dominate :D

As small Mac mentioned, the leagues you load tend to be more successful and influential than might be expected.

In my experiance England tends to overperform in the first few years and English Teams tend to be prevelent in the CL before Serie A and La Liga return to strength. Man Utd often severely underperform right from the word go, while Barcelona are known to swing between euphoric success and falling off a cliff.

Yury Zhirkov will go to Man City ;)

Archived