Beter than Christiano Ronaldo?

The winger I bought in my Liverpool saved a few seasons ago is much better than this. I will post a screenshot of this fella tonight after work. You lot will be very impressed, I guarantee you that

I have seen players that are massively better - like once I missed out (to Manchester United) on signing a player that literally had 20 in every single important attribute except Pace and Acceleration (which were 18) for an AM RLC, FC. Obscene.

And I missed out (to Arsenal) on a D/AM R who did have 20 in every single important attribute although he was a little slow. Same transfer fee and same wages, but he went to Arsenal.

I think maybe your ass. man. may have got that one wrong, unless his PA is something ridiculous like 190+. From looking at those stats he doesn't seem anything special at all - I always like to look for physical and technical skills in youngsters as the mental will come with experience...he really doesn't seem anything special in that regard at all!

I have seen players that are massively better - like once I missed out (to Manchester United) on signing a player that literally had 20 in every single important attribute except Pace and Acceleration (which were 18) for an AM RLC, FC. Obscene.

And I missed out (to Arsenal) on a D/AM R who did have 20 in every single important attribute although he was a little slow. Same transfer fee and same wages, but he went to Arsenal.

looks like you haven't got a 20 for negotiation.

;)

looks like you haven't got a 20 for negotiation.

;)

Well, the first one I didn't want to compete with Manchester United (my mini-policy) - we were the only two competing for his transfer, so I kept the fee low (and they gave him key player status - I could only guarantee first-team).

The second one just annoyed me. Probably just "Preferred Country - England".

yeah, scouting is the key.

i usually scout france, spain, italy and england and find quite amazing regens. of course, in my game there have been stars from other countries too, for example, turkish goalie or hungarian wingback (btw hungary has quite a lot of star-regens now, enough to get in WC semis..!)

yeah, scouting is the key.

i usually scout france, spain, italy and england and find quite amazing regens. of course, in my game there have been stars from other countries too, for example, turkish goalie or hungarian wingback (btw hungary has quite a lot of star-regens now, enough to get in WC semis..!)

Yeah, agreed I've seen lots of Ukrainians, Hungarians, Russians... A lot of really great regens.

But Turkey is amazing, example:

picture6tqy.png

Also this guy, born in Turkey chose to play for Germany:

picture8rhe.png

He looks like he might have promise, but needs tutoring, a lot of matches and a personalised training schedule.

Even then I doubt he'll be as good as Ronaldo, unless he has an insane PA

This fella came into teh game when he was only 16. Started at a club called M.Netanya. Yes he's not a left winger but a winger nonetheless. I picked him up on a FREE from Anderlecht. They also picked him on on a FREE but was silly enough to make him available 2 weeks after he came to the club. Best I've ever gotten during the FM Series. He's still at the club 4 seasons later even though I left 2 seasons ago.

He is simply awesome to say the least, Mr Reliable. Better than Cristiano Ronaldo. Just ont he other wing of the pitch :)

Your opinion people ?

greatwinger.jpg

i came across a regen which i couldntr believe how good he was , so i checked his ability and found ca: 198 and pa: 199 at age 23

Yeah, I once had a player who had a PA of 200, and his CA must've been ridiculously high because the whole time he was on my shortlist and my player (so about 12 years) only one of his stats changed. By +1.

I picked this guy up from somewhere in Mexico (Tigres i think) JoubertSimasLuciano.png

Am giving him half a season in the youths then all cup games, by next season he'll be fighting Messi for the right wing (as soon as I've him trained as AMR).

Scouting is the key, I have scouts at nearly every region (is better than nation as they don't come back). Sometimes they take a while before picking up good players but when they do you usually get an avalanche.

This fella came into teh game when he was only 16. Started at a club called M.Netanya. Yes he's not a left winger but a winger nonetheless. I picked him up on a FREE from Anderlecht. They also picked him on on a FREE but was silly enough to make him available 2 weeks after he came to the club. Best I've ever gotten during the FM Series. He's still at the club 4 seasons later even though I left 2 seasons ago.

He is simply awesome to say the least, Mr Reliable. Better than Cristiano Ronaldo. Just ont he other wing of the pitch :)

Your opinion people ?

greatwinger.jpg

Poor mans Benayoun. ;)

Good player though.

Portugal and Mexico are producing the best youngsters in my game. I think over the last few seasons I've picked up about 15 players from those 2 countries, sadly only 3 of them are getting first team football, with another 3 or 4 pretty close to competing. The rest are either still out on loan at feeder clubs or have moved on, generally to Spain for big profits.

Archived