Please Help this is a joke!

Hi Im hoping somebody can help me.

I bought my copy through steam and since the original activation problems on release day back in November ive been playing the game with no problemd at all. However today I come to play as normal and the soft anchor page comes up asking me for my product key!!

I went onto steam to get my key again but surprise surprise it doesnt work after copying and pasting it in saying "we are unable to process your unlock request. To receive a new key please visit www.sigames.com Error: [-819]".

I cannot find anywhere on the site to get a new key, does anyone else know where to get one? and why this has happened after nearly 8 months playing the game?

I also tried activating direct through steam but it says invalid product code even though its copied and pasted from the steam site

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance

Gaz

I bought my game on the first day back in october. Everything has been fine up until last week when the same thing happened as you. Like you i had to open up a new thread because the information available wasn't helping. Somehow i found out about fixv3. I sure it will solve your problem. I still think it's totally unacceptable that this kind of thing is happening!!!!!

Thanks Ron.e your a legend! That worked a treat! It is pretty bad that it happens after 7 months but i guess thats life. Only thing now is its loaded in windowed mode and i get some XML errors but im sure that'll sort itself out

I got that at first as well. What you should do if you haven't already, is to re-start your computer and then load the game again. By the way, i haven't had any trouble since. Fingers crossed!!!!

Archived