Players played in CL in Ukraine and reserve game on the same day.

A couple of my first team players who are available for the reserves, played in an away Champions League game against Shaktar. They also played in a reserve game which kicked-off 45 mins before the Champions League game!

Obviously this is impossible and has to be looked at. If they can include players having to travel for international fixtures, surely they can do so for club games. I'm pretty sure each city is coded into the game with it's lattitude and longitude coordinates.

Any thoughts?

Mmmm, weird indeed. Whenever my players play for reserves they are "ine" for the CL game on the same day. Report in bug forum?

I think the problem with this is that the game does not recognise the time of day. My game kicked off at 7.45pm. Players who were involved in this game were in the first team squad but "available for the reserves". Aftyer the match was over I ogt a news item giving details of the reserve game. This news item was not available before my CL game.

Seems to be a similar problem to the one I flagged up where you can see the result of a game that kicks off later than yours during your match. No one seemed to be very bothered at this despite the very obvious lack o realsim and potential consequences of knowing your opponent's result.

Archived