cl group of death

newcastle made a treble of:

champions cup, league cup & fa cup.

there 1st trophys in years, but have been getting bttr each season & have the best striker in the game at 36mill.

arsonel won the league.

Christ, that's tough on Ajax :D

Slightly on/off topic - I remember on one of my last FM saves I was Atletico Madrid, going into the last game of the group, all four teams had identical records. Played, won, drawn, lost, for/against and points were all the same. I won the group :cool:

i know that all these teams are good and must of been to get into the group stage, but this is 20 years into the future, i myself am at 2021 and when i ( as inter milan) drew real madrid and liverpool in the same group as one other minnow, i wasnt that bothered and qualified with ease, this is mostly because liverpool went into administation a few years before and were an average premier league side and madrid hadn't replaced their best players who are now all mid 30's. So i see that this group is a good one but at 2028, the group above could be the group of death!

quite right there.

man u went to the wall 10years ago & have been picking themselfs up & along with newcastle just poped out of noware & were leading the premier till the last day but arsonal won it.

arsonal, city, liverpool are the big guns now with newcastle & united closely following.

Archived