PDA

View Full Version : Not trying to be negative......

Plumble
11-04-2006, 09:48
I'm not trying to be negative but i saw some screenshots of the game on psp and all the transfers were not up to date. Please Si tell me that, that is a mistake and that in fact the game does have the January transfers. I have pre-ordered mine and will get in less than 48 hours. I cannot wait, I am extremely happy but lets hope this doesn't put my hope down.

Plumble
11-04-2006, 09:48
I'm not trying to be negative but i saw some screenshots of the game on psp and all the transfers were not up to date. Please Si tell me that, that is a mistake and that in fact the game does have the January transfers. I have pre-ordered mine and will get in less than 48 hours. I cannot wait, I am extremely happy but lets hope this doesn't put my hope down.

Martin Smith
11-04-2006, 10:19
No need to worry, the database is updated with all the January transfers. The screenshots must have been taken before the database update went in.

Plumble
11-04-2006, 10:22
Oh wicked, cheers Martin. I'm all happy again http://community.sigames.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
This will be the best game on psp yet and will go top of psp chats and all consoles chart. Also will show CM how to make a real Football Sim game.