It's guaranteed, any in-form player will get injured

It's been happening for so long and so often, but i kept it inside myself out of fear that i'm being paranoid, but enough is enough, this is the top.

I'm managing Hoffenhaim and at the first month Demba Ba scored 2 goals in a match, next match he scores 5 goals against Wolfsburg, during the week he got injured, 2 months. A month later, after so much trouble i got myself back up with Chinedu Obasi having a good time, he scored 3 against HSV, and 2 against Cottbus only to get injured 6 weeks. Well okay, 2 weeks later Wagner, a player i bought, came to form, scoring several goals and assists for 3 matches, guess what? He's injured for no less than 2 months. It has always happened like this, i can NEVER keep an in-form player. Anyone who gets an over 8.5 - 9 rating WILL get injured soon.

Quadruple health insurance anyone?

OR maybe its jsut that you have injury prone players. somthing for you to think about.

If so, why don't they get injured at other times of the season?

Or maybe so, but then it seems i kind of have a relation to injury prone teams all around, since i've had the same problem with both Colchester and Inter in the past.

If so, why don't they get injured at other times of the season?

Or maybe so, but then it seems i kind of have a relation to injury prone teams all around, since i've had the same problem with both Colchester and Inter in the past.

stop buying the same players then :D

i also guarentee it isnt guarenteed,

niels de haan, regen, CB, worth 37 million, has been injured twice in 6 seasons, in almost every game he gets a 7.5 at least, i would say thats pretty good form if you ask me

jan willem vaessen, regen, ST, worth 92 million, has scored 2 hattricks in first 5 games aswell as scoring in all other games, not injured, you seee its not a guarentee,

my advice, dont buy injury prone players,

Archived