Getting Injured players fitness back

What's your method of getting injured players fitness back?

I often get prompted buy the game to put injured players into the reserve team, so when they are ready to play (Injured sign coloured yellow) they can regain fitness in the reserve matches.

I know you can alter who plays the reserve matches and u18's. Do i ust put the player(s) I want to regain fitness in the reserve team and put them in the starting line-up. Once they are fit again I can replace them in the First Team squad, and make a new line-up for teh reserves, with the remainign squad?

Yeh, the AI automatically puts injured players back in training when they're ready, but some regain match fitness quickly by themselves and others don't. Those that are lacking match fitness get the 'RSV' from me - keep them in the 1st team squad but play them in the reserves until they are match fit. You do have to pick your reserve team line-up or else the assman might not pick those players. When they're fit, just untick the 'rsv' 'x'

So all fit players play in training.

You can choose to put players in the reserve squad who are lacking in match practice but don't have to. You know when you receive an e-mail asking to pick the reserve team? Cold you just do it then and not bother to put the player in the reserve squad. Like, do you have to have them in the reserve squad to play them in the reserve squad.

Ah, yes just seen that 'available for reserve' so he can play in both. Thanks, and sorry for beign such a noob.

Awww, don't be sorry! And besides, you're willing to learn so you're not a true noob. ;)

Archived