contract rebel -.-

Ok so I signed messi to replace nani on my united save.

He's doing awesome not in the scoring department but he sets up a lot of goals.

Anyway when I signed him the board allowed me extra funds just for his signature. Now the time on his contract is almost up and he's asking for 255k per game and the board will only allow me to spend 155k a game on him I've asked the board for extra funds they said no and they won't allow to increase my budget through my transfer money either.

Anyone got any ideas to either make him agree or raise these wages a bit?

thats an insane amount to spend on a player just for a match appearance! how much does he want in the way of wages?

I forgot but I've tried maxing out everything except the money per match.

And yeah he cost a lot but I couldn't think of anyone else for the left wing that could compete with ron.

Is his status "key player"? Maybe you've given him a lower squad status and he is compensating by asking for a larger appearance fee. Otherwise he's just a greedy little bastard and you should sell him (Sir Alex would :D).

Ok so I signed messi to replace nani on my united save.

He's doing awesome not in the scoring department but he sets up a lot of goals.

Anyway when I signed him the board allowed me extra funds just for his signature. Now the time on his contract is almost up and he's asking for 255k per game and the board will only allow me to spend 155k a game on him I've asked the board for extra funds they said no and they won't allow to increase my budget through my transfer money either.

Anyone got any ideas to either make him agree or raise these wages a bit?

255k per match!!!!!! I think I'd restart the game! You'd only play him at home for a packed out match or he'd bankrupt you in a few years. Can you imagine playing him in away cup matches at 30K stadia?

As Erik86 said, sell the greedy b'stard!

Archived