116 Goals In One Season!!!!!

John Obi Mikel is amazing, using the winning tactic(the 3-5-2) i put him as the middle man out of the 3 MC's. 116!!!!!!!! He just scores non stop, hes scored 7 in 20 minutes!!!!!!!!!!

hes won premiership PTY AND wORLD PTY. Has anyone else go over 100 goals with a play in 1 season??

John Obi Mikel is amazing, using the winning tactic(the 3-5-2) i put him as the middle man out of the 3 MC's. 116!!!!!!!! He just scores non stop, hes scored 7 in 20 minutes!!!!!!!!!!

hes won premiership PTY AND wORLD PTY. Has anyone else go over 100 goals with a play in 1 season??

Yes, i did use Jambo Daves, (Winning Tactic) You can put anyone there, (whos and good CM obciuosly. Mikel has gone to Liverpool for some reason :l couldnt provide with better contract. when he scored 116 i put him in the MIDDLE of the 2 CM's. You can put anyone there who's good, they are sure to score. Just bought Lula as a replacement. He's just scored 6 Against Blackburn! Only 21. Im in 27 August 2011. Im not lying obout this. He did score 116, he was on TOP form but then season after he only scored 86 and season after that 88. then he went to Liverpool. I will try and provide Visual Proof but i cant guarantee it.

I have used jambo daves tactic on FM07 with Bristol City and in my first season i won the league cup,johnstones cup,came first in the 1st division with well over 100pts and and goals and came runner up to chelsea in the F.A cup final. In that season my central midfilder David Noble scored over 100 goals in all comps. I continued the same vein of form for 3 more seasons until my save file corrupted for some reason or another so i started a new game with the same tactics but to my suprise i was winning but nowhere near as impressively as before. So i tried to start a few more games but no luck so i formatted my memory card then it worked and Noble was scoring for fun again!! I dont know if this is the reason as to whether or not the tactic works on some psp's and not on others. Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived