20 games without winning ... Man Utd vs Chelsea.

Well, I wanted to make a good tactic, so I thought trying the same game over and over with Man Utd against Chelsea would be a good idea to make a viable tactic.

Out of boredom I have been at it all afternoon and I havnt won a single game against Chelsea, 20 games played, 12 losses and 8 draws.

I didnt have time to watch everything on the pitch, but judging from highlights I could tell that the Chelsea players were winning every single battle in the midfield, Ronaldo looking like a donkey and the likes of Tevez and Rooney not performing at all.

I proceeded to download a few tactics like Tylerbodes Piranha, Eagle and a few others made by different people ... but the scenario was identical every single game .... also tried various teamtalks to no effect. I was wondering if this could because its the 4th game of the season and many are unhappy with my appointment as manager fearing an unknown manager would be disastrous. I might do some more testing tomorrow if I find the reason to why they cant perform ... I am definately sure that its not about tactics.

Upload the save, see if any of the succesful managers on here can win it (myself excluded as I suck against the big teams :D )

But yeah, I'd say those 'concerns' may well be having an effect. Easiest way to test would be dowload FMRTE and get rid of them.

I downloaded a tactic called 'chelskibeater' and I was able to beat chelsea a couple of times in both league and cup competitions in a season. Unfortunately I can't remember where I got the tactic from so try searching google. I don't think there is any single tactic that will work 100% of the time though so you might have to tweak now and again.

Archived