my new fm10 ideas?

hi fellow fm`ers this is my first post so b gentle if these ideas r posted elsewhere!

1. if you resign from a club there`s no reaction and thats not right, clubs could sometimes refuse your resignation and try to convince you to stay on. players and other staff members could state their pleasure or displeasure at the decisions made???

2. if another club wants you there could be situations created where your current chairmen can or cant agree compensation for you, maybe even counter offer you with an improved deal with more money at your present club?

3. the hiring of good coaches still needs sorted, i mean im fed up hiring national rated coaches with say 19 attack coaching attribute and he`s only 4 stars? ive seen coaches rated continental with lesser ratings so its not making sence? the best coaches should be rated 19 and 20 at world class. continental coaches could range 16-18 and national say 13-15 or something??

4. the scouting players is generally really good but it peeves me off to see a lot of very good players rated as good signings? i mean it can say good player for most seria a sides at the top and down the bottom theyre a quality signing!!? its like theres mostly good players but not stars out there and it can be confusing identifying which is which! some leading stars the scout still reports as 4 stars which i tend to overlook as its 5 stars im after etc.

5. in a recent game with parma in seria a i went for robinho as he was up for sale, he was on 160k a week and my top budget was 46k and he went to frosinone a tiny club in seria a who gave him 105k per week!!!?? it could be useful to add into the game where you can request a higher wage cap at your club or approach the board stating you are after player x and he would be huge for the club so can they break the budget for that player??

6. could it be possible to add your preferance for feeder clubs, for example approach your board suggesting a club and they in turn approach said club? they`d have to be realistic examples of course!

these are ideas which i believe arent too out there, im interested in others opinions though :thup::D

I really think all new posts about FM10 and features and ideas should be banned, just have a search in the forums, theres loads of places to post things like this.

Although number 2 is a good point :thup:

i dont really see why banning posts would help?? as i stated i dont feel my ideas are too out there and im not panning the game in anyway. if i was being completely negative about the game then maybe i`d see your point, im only giving a few ideas which maybe the guys at si will like!

i dont really see why banning posts would help?? as i stated i dont feel my ideas are too out there and im not panning the game in anyway. if i was being completely negative about the game then maybe i`d see your point, im only giving a few ideas which maybe the guys at si will like!

There are loads of similar threads about the same topics, there is also a search button.

Welcome to the forums.

First off don't post in text speak as it is more difficult to read especially for those that don't have english as a main language.

1. Already happens to a certain degree as some staff do choose to leave if you do but I'm all for more reaction from club & fans.

2. Sort of follows on from 1. Altogether just more interaction with the board in general would be good.

3. Skills are how good they are while reputation is how well known they are. Just because they are well known doesn't make them good. Also have a look in the T&T forum for coach advice they need other skills to be good.

4. If you have a top player like a Messi or a Ronaldo in your squad then 3* is still a very good player. You just need to adjust your thought process as regards stars depending what club you are playing as.

5. See no 2.

6. Already in but you have to have been at your club a long time, could probably be improved though.

I could suggest feeder clubs once and I stupidly picked a team with a real bad youth setup----- DOH!

I was Swansea and had taken them from CH Bottom 3 to Champions League Semi.... Took some doing, the funny thing was I replaced the whole squad but still had Ferre Bodde playing.

although 6 is included they need to ellaborate on it. At least narrow the list of clubs to some that will be reasonable interested (like how you do on player search where you refer to your ass man, you could search for an affiliate and refer to your chairman etc), its a needle in a haystack at the moment.

really good ideas imo, I'd like to see them all in the game, particuarly the issue of chairmen trying to keep you, supporter pressure etc

And I definitely agree you should be able to pay more wages for a special case. If you are a million a week under your wage budget, why can you only offer 100,000 a week for example.

plenty of clubs in reality I am sure would make an exception to wage limits to sign Kaka or Zlatan.

i also agree with most of the ideas even though a few are already implimented as for the special case wage budget i would also like to throw out there a special transfer request say if you have a budget of 10 million and using 400k of your 460k wage budget and a club wants 12 mil for a player then you should be allowed to request a few extra pounds to pay the transfer say if its an absolute bargain or a very good player as sometimes the board wont allow added transfer funds or even let you change the wage budget

as for the coachs thing its been previously said that determination level of discipline and also motivation are a factor and wouldnt like this to change as finding coaches in real life is very hard and should remain hard on FM in my opinion

Archived