What is your addictedness rating on fm 08?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cliff7197:

"Better order another takeaway pizza"

I don't even like pizza. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here, although by using another they made me feel like a bloater.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

turning your underwear inside out saves time on washing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yah i get that too.

Actually, i've been asking what the different kinds of playing time "quotes" are there, and how much playing time to get them. But I guess these would be spoilers.

Nevertheless, I've noticed the same quotes since 06. So maybe you can give us the low does on the different quotes given to the game play time? SI? you there?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The Lambs:

Mine has just changes to "nothing to see here, move along....."

Keep in mind that the game tends to stay on in the back ground even when I am not playing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea mine too - 'Nothing to see here move along' 88 days now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goodzorr_avfc:

Does ANYONE ever listen to those warnings in games manuals about taking a break for 15 minutes every hour? icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't that just for smokers icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

"What are humans?

45 Days, 13 hours and 36 minutes icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sandy_Tait:

"Nothing to see here, move along..." after 51 days, 3 hours, 25 minutes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif I got that too.....

• 1 month later...

mine for fm08 is also over 100 days but i'm only in 2019 - congratulations from everyone at sports interactive. we never thought you'd make it this far.

I've a game on my work pc from fm06 that i've been playing at work for a couple of years - hate to think how long thats been going for.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bomjr:

Aw, come on man, this is a spoiler! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't even bother to view this thread then..... arggggggghhh... damn you just made me mad.

Archived