Young Player

Guest Brian2002

Guest Brian2002

Hi all,

Im sure this question has been asked numerous times but.....

I am currently managing Man Utd in the 2016-2017 season. I have a left winger problem in that I can find a decent one despite scouting the globe.

I have a youth player whose stats are not too bad. Whats the best way of making him world class. Of my current starting eleven, two came from the youth team to become world class.

Cheers

Hi all,

Im sure this question has been asked numerous times but.....

I am currently managing Man Utd in the 2016-2017 season. I have a left winger problem in that I can find a decent one despite scouting the globe.

I have a youth player whose stats are not too bad. Whats the best way of making him world class. Of my current starting eleven, two came from the youth team to become world class.

Cheers

Well, you could either give him first team apperances in your team - or send him out on loan to another club where can get regular first team action. That should hopefully improve his stats more than just giving him reserve team football.

If he is good enough then train him and keep him at your clubs making sub appearances or starting against the weaker teams. In my experience I have found the players develop a lot faster/better than those that go on loan. But if you do loan him send him to a club wher he will get first team football and not just sit on the bench, he could do that at your club.

NEVER send a super hot prospect out on loan. Chances are, if you send him to a crap club where he will usually get first team games, their training facilities are usually down the toilet. If he's that good, play him in unimportant games or League Cup matches once in a while.

Archived