Suggestion to SI on the next Fm..........

.......I think FM reach the point that is all well and good put new stuff in but need to have an hard look at some flaws that the game bring after every realise:

Transfers: I dont undestand why the AI never accept players in the exchange, even if is a top player.

We all see that this is a fondamental part of the market, money + player/s so you can save money + get rid of the extra players that you dont want.

I know that some league are different to others ( I play italian league) but instead of saying that team XXX is looking for a striker or midfilder, why dont just give some names of the players in your team that they are intrested in ???

This will help a lot team with small budget so they can shave off few mil quid from the original price.

This is just one aspect i see that can be improuve a lot by all means guys post your suggestion on so that if someone from SI decide to read could give them some constructed ideas.

.......I think FM reach the point that is all well and good put new stuff in but need to have an hard look at some flaws that the game bring after every realise:

Transfers: I dont undestand why the AI never accept players in the exchange, even if is a top player.

We all see that this is a fondamental part of the market, money + player/s so you can save money + get rid of the extra players that you dont want.

I know that some league are different to others ( I play italian league) but instead of saying that team XXX is looking for a striker or midfilder, why dont just give some names of the players in your team that they are intrested in ???

This will help a lot team with small budget so they can shave off few mil quid from the original price.

This is just one aspect i see that can be improuve a lot by all means guys post your suggestion on so that if someone from SI decide to read could give them some constructed ideas.

How many transfers actually use players as part of the deal though? Its often mooted in the press, but it actually is a very rare occurance, i cant think of many off the top of my head

khm....

this is already in the game if you bid example for messi let's say and barcelona already made an offer for drogba (example) at the screen where you chelsea make an offer for messi states that barcelona is interested in drogba

try it out

find a player from your team who is wanted and already an offer was made for him, then see which team did it, then go to that team and make an offer for any given player and you'll see what i mean

1. the ai do accept players for exchange.

i offered lucas of liverpool to aston villa for curtis davies. fine, so lucas kept turning them down and i ended up getting davies out right and selling lucas later on but it does work.

you've got to understand that just because a player is good, it doesn't mean that the team require them.

2.if a team is interested in a specific player of yours then it will already mention them by name. if not then it'll just say that they are looking for a position.

How many transfers actually use players as part of the deal though? Its often mooted in the press, but it actually is a very rare occurance, i cant think of many off the top of my head

the only one i can think of is liverpools garcia for torres. i'm sure that was a part exchange.

• Administrators

It is quite rare in terms of real life, but as people have said it can happen in the game. You also have to realise you may think you're offering them a good deal, but are the team you're exchanging with really in need of the player you're offering?

the only one i can think of is liverpools garcia for torres. i'm sure that was a part exchange.

It sort of was. However, the Garcia deal went ahead well before the Torres deal.

Seol for Rosenior.

i think the op is right, i was fed up with this feature trying to ofload some squad players for 1 good player and i couldnt manage it so i decided to offer a straight swap, gerrard for some fullback who was worth 5mil while gerrard was worth 28.5m and they rejected it. it was inter milan i was trying to get the player from.

i dont understand that people saying it doesnt happen much irl is an excuse for it not happening in the game just because of this thing people call reality!!

Archived