Offering player doesn't work....

So when I normally offer a player I get the message "no offers" or I get offers from interested clubs

Now Madrid is interested in my backup GK and I made an offer but I haven't got either messages

Any ideas?

Yeah but even if no one wants them I always received that "no one has made an offer and that I should try transfer-listing the player" message

This is weird, I tried transfer-listing him at the beginning of the season for 0 and no one came. Now when I offer him no message pops-up...

first transfer list the player and be patient eventually the wnt icon will appear at his name, then see who is wanting to buy or loan him and presto offer him for a price you think is reasonable, if not try again or if the team comes for a loan option do this

1 year loan

100% wages payed by the other club

future transfer fee X

now there are several things that might happen

a) it's accepted the player goes away you save wage money

b) accepted the player goes away eventually tehy buy him for the agreed fee :D

c) the player rejects because he doesen't want to go to that club ----try again

d) club rejects ----try again

verdict either way you will get rid of him because eventually a club will come after him and if you're lucky it will pay some money , if not still you get rid of his wage

hope this helps, it works for me almost every time, and be sure you put him in the reserves so he will be unhappy at your club so he will be deffinetly wanting out ;)

It happens it's not a bug or anything like that.

When that happens it means they are biding their time. I think a guy from SI said that AI does tend to wait til it gets to the end of the transfer window to put in a bid so that you'd be forced to accept a lower bid.

I can't remember what topic it was posted in but it was very similar to this one.

It happens it's not a bug or anything like that.

When that happens it means they are biding their time. I think a guy from SI said that AI does tend to wait til it gets to the end of the transfer window to put in a bid so that you'd be forced to accept a lower bid.

I can't remember what topic it was posted in but it was very similar to this one.

I know that, but even then the AI comes and tells me that "no one has bidded for" said player after making the offer and if a team is interested they're placed in the message too

I already transfer-listed him and Madrid are interested but even then there's no message at all

Something like this, this message comes up everytime you offer a player but with this particular one there's nothing

317cvh0.jpg

i find that it happens but i can't pinpoint what set of circumstances.

sometimes i offer loads of my players for loan or sale and i go straight to my transfers window where it shows at what stage all my transfers are at.

usually it will say 'hoffenheim --offer' to denote that i've offered to hoffenheim one of my players but some times it says nothing even though taht club are interested.

Also, sometimes teams may not want to buy the player at that exact time. They may be looking at several options, waiting for money from transfer, etc. Just be patient. ;)

Archived