an idea for future fm games

i also get really annoyed when a player just gets back from injury and is then called up to a national team, so do you think it would be a good idea for say a message to come up saying "is player x fit enough to play for country Y?" to which you can reply yes or no.

if you choose no then they can either accept that or say bring him in to see the national physio, like capello made gerrard do, and say if the players condition is 90% or less and its match fit then they could decide not to bring him up instead?

sounds good to me...............only thing is if you stop him going his morale will drop might even ask for a move!

true, but only if hes not been out for long, i mean a player isnt going to get upset over not playing in a international game when he hasnt played for 5 months and has only done full training for a day!

Great idea. Its not so bad if there is a week before the game, but when its 3 days you know he's going to get injured.

yeah true, what i really hate is when he gets back to training during the internationals and is called up due to injury!

Archived