i took the full backs runs off so they r wiv the center backs thts the problam they are back but the go inside towards the ball nd leave the oppersition full backs nd wingers to attack the flanks

Sounds like you have the full backs Man Marking & Tight? From my experience, set them all to zonal and only the centre backs on tight.. that should allow your full backs more room to control the flanks.

Also make sure at least one of your central midfielders isn't all out attacking and playing more neutral, because if counter attacked in large numbers, your full backs could be draw into the middle to fill the gap.

Sounds like you have the full backs Man Marking & Tight? From my experience, set them all to zonal and only the centre backs on tight.. that should allow your full backs more room to control the flanks.

Also make sure at least one of your central midfielders isn't all out attacking and playing more neutral, because if counter attacked in large numbers, your full backs could be draw into the middle to fill the gap.

so far thts working ive jus beat lews 3-0

ok do anyone know any free left backs i only have one?

It's going to be different for everybodies game, so we can't really help you with that, just search about the market.

What is the best to select ur team instruction using the 4-3-3 formation?

From experience in making my own successful tactics, 4-3-3 is always flawed and rarely as successful as flat 4-4-2 or even 4-1-3-2. I wouldn't bother with it mate

It's going to be different for everybodies game, so we can't really help you with that, just search about the market.

From experience in making my own successful tactics, 4-3-3 is always flawed and rarely as successful as flat 4-4-2 or even 4-1-3-2. I wouldn't bother with it mate

ok thanks i will try that

Archived