Won Champions League finished outside of top 4?

I am currently in a network game and I won the champions league and I finished outside of the top 4.

Does anyone know what will happen?

I mean I know I can use FMARTE to place me in the champions league, like Liverpool and start from the first round.

However I am wondering if anyone knows what does happen in situations such as this?

I finished 7th by the way. And won the FA Cup.

I am currently in a network game and I won the champions league and I finished outside of the top 4.

Does anyone know what will happen?

I mean I know I can use FMARTE to place me in the champions league, like Liverpool and start from the first round.

However I am wondering if anyone knows what does happen in situations such as this?

I finished 7th by the way. And won the FA Cup.

I'm pretty sure Liverpool didn't use FMARTE, dude. ;)

Mate, no need to do that. This game does it automatically. What happens is you essentially take the 4th spot so then the team who did finish in fourth get dropped and won't play CL football whilst you will instead of them next year, I don't think you start from the first round as that was just for liverpool as UEFA didn't have this rule sorted then and so 5 from england qualified for CL that year and so liverpool started from the 1st qualifying round instead of the team in 4th who started in the third qualifying round. Therefore as you take the 4th spot you should start in the third qualifying round :)

Archived