No New Stadium

I've just got Isola Liri promoted to Serie A, starting from Serie C2/C - the problem is my stadium is still only 5000 capacity attendace, with only 3000 seated.. surely in real life such a club would take out a loan to buy or rent a new stadium, and surely there are rules in place so that a club has to have a certain capacity in such a high league like the Serie A? I asked my board for extra seats and they said the council would never allow it, but there is no way I can get a new stadium - surely this is a bug of some kind?

Wow that is some achievement. Never even heard of that team. Well done. As for the stadium thing, if your stadium IRL isn't up to league requirements, i'm pretty sure your board will look to share with another club whose stadium is up to scratch.

As Brain_S said, you need a lot of money in the bank for a new stadium.

My stadium only cost about £17m. It was about 11,000 seater, but is now a few months from getting to 45,000. Keep asking, and if you can avoid spending your transfer and wage budgets, you'll get there, especially if you're over 95% capacity for your home games.

Aye, I live off free transfers heh, at the moment my balance is a nice 8mil and my wage is 80k a week - now I just have to hope I can survive Serie A.. i've made the jump from B to A before and it is way way harder than from C to B

with 8m in the bank its going to take a while! Just hope you stay in the Serie A and that you can pick up some youngsters and sell them for a profit. Keep adding to the balance. Good cup runs are good too for money, partly the extra gate but also the few quid you can pick up later on in the competition.

Archived