What the FFUUU-

Sometimes, really odd things happen in the Football Manager universe. This applies for all versions.

I for one never expected that this would ever happen:

wtfuuu.jpg

Which naturally leads to:

1: Discuss.

1a: Should I deplete my transfer budget just to bring him to the club?

1b: How the fudge did this happen?

2: Feel free to post your own WTF's from the game.

If 4 years ago, you posted a screenie of Barcelona offering to give away the godlike Ronaldinho, you would have been like this is fake!

Football loyalties changes so much in this day and age =]

I know right? But still.

Leonel Messi is one of the players I've never seen leave his club on FM. Him WANTING to get away from Barcelona seems awfully strange to me.

Wow, that's pretty incredible.

Buy him :thup:

If you managed to unsettle him and wanted to buy him normally, he'd probably cost £70M+, correct?

£35M is a steal. If things don't work out, you can always flog him off to City for £100M ;)

Well I'm just confused as to who I'm gonna squeeze out then.

I play a 4-4-1-1 so there's three positions he'd be adept at covering. (Left and Right Wing, and AMC).

Now I've already got three excellent players in those positions. Camoranesi is still alive and kicking, and Giovinco looks like he's gonna develop into true greatness this time around. And for the AMC, I got myself (don't laugh), who due to a ridiculous amount of progression during the first season (I went from around 125 CA to...well idk, must be around 170 judging from the player screen) became a natural first choice for the AMC:

redunkulous.jpg

Hello Jason Statham.

Hi.

I'd say replace the terrible Norwegian above, and put Messi in. It might be worth even releasing that Norwegian on a free.

REDUNKULOUS!

Nah, actually I think I'll make Camoranesi the second choice for the right wing, and then get rid of Marchionni who will be utterly useless if Messi arrives. He also appears to be unhappy that the Barcelona management decided to sell Diego Milito - what? Did they have some kind of intimate relationship or something?

PS: They didn't accept my first offer which where identical to their supposed offer. Apparently they were mad that I had set a deadline. Also, the other interested parties are Arsenal and Inter, while I could live with him going to Arsenal, I'd kill myself if he went to Inter.

Here goes the rest of the budget.

Messi is awesome as a targetman striker with ball to feet scores a goal a game in that role for my Barcelona side. I would get him, are you playing on patch 9.2?

Since it's an edited database I'm not exactly sure what patch it derives from, but I think it's either 9.2 or 9.3.

!!!!!

MY LOVE FOR THIS GAME HAS SPAWNED AGAIN IN FULL!

LOOOOOOOOOOOL.jpg

Now to tell Marchionni that he can stick it up his ass and go away. Preferably for a less-than-marginal sum.

EDIT: Oh hey guess what, he wants the number 10 jersey. Del Piero has the number 10 jersey. Now what the **** do I do?

Thats a great deal you got there. This happens loads in real life.

Just like Ronaldo. Wanted to go to Madrid, and although Man Utd didn't transfer list him, they might as well have as he wanted out.

Great deal nevertheless

i'm more confused at why your trying to hide your name and yet it's on 2 screenshots still :D

His manager name is in the first screenshot maybe thats not his real name and the player he has created does have his real name. Its still more of a puzzle than Messi going for £36 million lol.

Maybe he wants to make people think he is not really Mr. Statham by sneakily putting up his real name and hiding a fake one.;)

Damn.

Brb, I'm driving to your house in my custom BMW to teach you a lesson.

There does seem to be a distinct lack of people knowing who the real Jason Stratham is. :D

This is a picture of me, watching the last game against Inter Milan:

jason_statham.jpg

I just watched Amauri get mauled in a particularly dirty tackle by Materazzi. So now I'm going to kill him, as you can see from my facial expression (although that's how my face always looks like). In some fancy manner, of course, such as taking off my shirt, grinding my abs in oil, and then pounding him through a two-by-four.

I love your movies Jason, they fill me with hope. And adrenaline. Also yeah, similar though not so awesome things happened to me as well. Teams offering their top stars for apparently no reason (the clubs in question were doing well, winning things...).

This is a picture of me, watching the last game against Inter Milan:

jason_statham.jpg

I just watched Amauri get mauled in a particularly dirty tackle by Materazzi. So now I'm going to kill him, as you can see from my facial expression (although that's how my face always looks like). In some fancy manner, of course, such as taking off my shirt, grinding my abs in oil, and then pounding him through a two-by-four.

good laugh ,

seriously i don't think your jason statham, :D really don't

back to the topic your lucky for messi give him the 8 or 11 jerseys ;)

It aint that great a deal he sings a release clause of the same amount 3 seasons in! Very strange that Barca are offereing him out though, in the second season too. Was he unhappy or something or were Barca not performing?

Actually, his release clause was that plus 100M £. Which is pretty ridiculous but ok.

I just signed Messi for my Manchester United team at the beginning of the 2010/2011 season. Got him using his minimum fee release clause of £35.5m, no idea why it was so low, but he was very keen to join up. Now I need to work on a system with him down one side and Ronaldo down the other. Possibly with them switching flanks...

Took a few games before both players were fit (Messi got a gashed leg against City in his debut match in the Community Shield and Ronaldo was still hurt from the World Cup), but I've just played my first game with them both in the side. Put Messi down the left, Ronaldo down the right, set them to swap positions, fairly high attacking, free role and fairly high creative freedom. Veloso and Anderson in the middle with Rooney and Pato up front, we completely dominated a pretty decent Sunderland side with the "last 5 minutes" bar staying at roughly 75% blue (we were away) for the whole game. Ended up 4-0 following a wonder run from Ronaldo, a header from Ferdinand, a scramble from Veloso and a tap in from Anderson. Rooney and Pato didn't play too well though, think this still needs refinement...

Archived