Dwells on Ball - Good or Bad Stat?

I generally see it as a bad PPM to have regardless of the style of football I want my team to adopt. Having said that I've had 2 players who had the PPM and they both did pretty well for me.

I'm guessing the only reason they did well was because they had other attributes that made up for the fact that they dwell on the ball.

Dwells on ball is a negative trait. It means the player has a tendency to spend too long with the ball before making a decision.

Stops play is the positive version of it. Stops play means that the player tends to puts his foot on the ball, or stops the play, to look around before taking a decision on what to do next.

C.

Dwells on ball is a negative trait. It means the player has a tendency to spend too long with the ball before making a decision.

Stops play is the positive version of it. Stops play means that the player tends to puts his foot on the ball, or stops the play, to look around before taking a decision on what to do next.

C.

Are you sure because stops play in football generally means stops opposition attacks. You know like Dietmar Hamann for example.

Archived