Issue with teams that have B Teams

if a team has a B team like Real Madrid which i am managing you click on a player and it says press O to demote/promote the player but if you put the player on the transfer list you can't offer him to clubs because of the promote/demote button which is the same for offering a player to a club when your a team with only one team.

if a team has a B team like Real Madrid which i am managing you click on a player and it says press O to demote/promote the player but if you put the player on the transfer list you can't offer him to clubs because of the promote/demote button which is the same for offering a player to a club when your a team with only one team.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stewy:

if a team has a B team like Real Madrid which i am managing you click on a player and it says press O to demote/promote the player but if you put the player on the transfer list you can't offer him to clubs because of the promote/demote button which is the same for offering a player to a club when your a team with only one team. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here icon_rolleyes.gif Maybe, these teams irl don't have permission to sell players and it's the chairmans decision. Dunno...

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Smeemi:

How do you take a player off the transfer list?

I accidently did Adriano!

- Smeemi </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Select the player and then 'Contract'. Then in the main screen area select 'Listed for transfer', you'll then be asked if you wish to take the player off of the transfer list.

Archived