Nice easy start for wigan ..

i decide to start a game with wigan for a first time .

it will be my last save on fm09 .. this is how the game repays me for my loyalty this year

i'v bought in some half decent players but c'mon ! ill be lucky to get a point . look at the first 4 games.

wiganc.jpg

ill let you know how i get on

I started my first season with Derby in the EPL (my 5th season, and after fighting off administration in my 3rd season) with away games at Chelsea and Arsenal, followed by home games against Fulham, who fonished 7th, and Man Utd. After that I played away at Blackburn to make things a little easier but then had games against Everton, Liverpool and Villa in October! At the times of playing them I think all, apart from Blackburn were in the top 6 or 8!

brought it back to 2-2 ..

stupidly went attacking and lost 4-2 .

oh well ARSENAL(a) next

You pulled it back to 2-2 at Old Trafford using the tactics you started with and you decided to change to an attacking style :confused: That was abit silly.

At least you get those games out of the way early on in the season, where your players may still be getting match-fitness anyway.

It's arguably worse if they're close together but with games in between, so your form never recovers.

Archived