Ineligable Players.....

Currently playing season 2015/16 as Rangers, and got a question....

Playing in the Champoins league, I select my 25 players at the end of the summer transfer window.

When it comes to my 1st CL game, I find that approx 1/2 of those I picked are ineligable. The most confusing was the likes of Oscar Cardozo, who has been a regular 1st team player for the past 5-6 seasons. New signings I can understand, but this appears to be with players who have played for the team for at least a couple of seasons....

Any ideas???

Currently playing season 2015/16 as Rangers, and got a question....

Playing in the Champoins league, I select my 25 players at the end of the summer transfer window.

When it comes to my 1st CL game, I find that approx 1/2 of those I picked are ineligable. The most confusing was the likes of Oscar Cardozo, who has been a regular 1st team player for the past 5-6 seasons. New signings I can understand, but this appears to be with players who have played for the team for at least a couple of seasons....

Any ideas???

What their "personal" page says?

Are they away with int. duty?

What their "personal" page says?

Are they away with int. duty?

nope.....I believe theres no further info other than their ineligable

Its kinda annoying when you select your usual 2 1st team r/backs for example, then only ones available....if he picks up an injury, your screwed....

I had exactly the same issue. Top scorer and best player Sergio Aguero.

100% registered at the time. Even shows on the news page that he was picked yet ye was ineligible for all of my group games. When it came to re-registration in February he wasn't selected. I picked him and he was available.

Very strange.

Archived