Bojan bug?

In an earlier patch, young promising players such as Bojan often didn't have their contracts renewed or sign professional deals at all, and so it became easy to sign them for lesser teams at the end of the first season, in Bojan's case.

Oh yeah, thought thats what it was, exploited that one myself once or twice. Has that now been fixed in 9.0.3?

Also I cant seem to get in to steam and I have requested for them to send me a new password but I have had nothing as of yet.

Any ideas?

Oh yeah, thought thats what it was, exploited that one myself once or twice. Has that now been fixed in 9.0.3?

Also I cant seem to get in to steam and I have requested for them to send me a new password but I have had nothing as of yet.

Any ideas?

It has been fixed.

No idea about using Steam, sorry. Horrible piece of software that. :(

I don't see why people think it's a bug. Maybe Bojan didn't want to sign for Barcelona in the game, and wanted to move.

Its a bug because its not just Bojan it happens to on the same game I picked up Aquino and Opare on free transfers and they are 2 of the best young Spainish players on the game. It also happened on every game which does mean it is a bug.

Archived