Players wanting to move to bigger clubs

got wigan to finish 11th first season and so far am unbeaten in 4 games in second season and have made some great signings , emerton , downing , appiah , mancienne , nelsen but players constantly nag me to leave as soon as a club comes in for them and im worried about it disrupting the squad harmony as its been great so i sell them off. Now Cattermole and Zaki 2 big players are keen to leave but why cant they see that the club is moving forward considering the qaulity players ive signed. Including Andrew Taylor its a really strong squad and i feel we can push for europe if i keep the group of lads together but they want to leave......

If i keep them will they not perform??

Anyone else have this?

Just ignore the sepculation until they make a proper offer, dont respond to media stuff either.

When they do finally make an offer for the player, counter-offer them with a stupid price like 100million and they will withdraw there bid.

Dont reject offers or you will make your player unhappy.

Eventually (most of the time) the players will just get on with things.

They do offer and ive sold , bramble , melchiot , figueroa , scharner , diakahete (spelling , his a senagalese centre half who was awesome) , valencia , nzogbia.

now they are hassling zaki and cattermole :@

Just ignore the sepculation until they make a proper offer, dont respond to media stuff either.

When they do finally make an offer for the player, counter-offer them with a stupid price like 100million and they will withdraw there bid.

Dont reject offers or you will make your player unhappy.

Eventually (most of the time) the players will just get on with things.

Them withdrawing the bid is the same as you rejecting it outright. The player will still be unhappy because he wasn't allowed to "discuss personal terms" with the other club.

I always sell players who are unhappy at the club if i know i can replace them straight away.

Santa Cruz always wants a move to Manchester City which is very realistic i always see how much i can get for him

Them withdrawing the bid is the same as you rejecting it outright. The player will still be unhappy because he wasn't allowed to "discuss personal terms" with the other club.

Not at all mate, ive been doing it for a long time, and it works like a charm for me.

Very rarley do they get upset if a bid is withdrawn, in fact i think i have seen 1 person get upset about it out of 20 maybe (give or take)

Archived