should i move on?

I'm currently at a big australian club in my career game at the moment.... i've won 4 straight domestic titles, all the cups, 2 asian champions leaugues etc.... its been great fun, but winning everything might start to get boring soon. Should i move on to a bigger league where i may be less successful? or am i just likely to pine for the days when i won everything back in aus if i move?

Anyone have any personal expericneces with the small to big league move?

I found that it's pretty hard to actually go from a small league to a big one, even if you think you've done enough to earn it. Have a look around and if you can get a Championship job or better then go for it.

I don't think you'll pine for winning everything too much.

no it was semi-pro experience.... but winning the asian champ league seems to rocket your rep up just like winning a normal champ league.

I'm at melb vict and its no longer a challenge, i can literrally put any players i want on the park and they will win regardless....

Interesting idea to move to another club in the same league, it would be interesting to see if i can actually beat that team with another team (i seriously doubt it though).

actually thats another point i should bring up.... i ai seems to be terrible at managing the salary cap, in my first season they put up challenging teams but now they all seem to only have 10-11 players (mostly youth and crap) and use grey players in games to cover for injury.... which means they get slaughtered.

They should really fix the a-league for fm10

Archived