How about FMH for the PC - ??

Apologies if this has been discussed before, but don't you think there might be a market for FMH or a very similar version of FM on the PC?

The super-detailed PC game is simply too much for many people. I love hyper-detailed strategy games but there just isn't the TIME.

So how about FMH on the PC, for those who can't cope with the full game any more but don't have a PSP?

I bet (perhaps wrongly) that you could do it as a download, pretty cheap and without too much work...?

All I ask is a credit plus 25% of all revenue for the idea.

Apologies if this has been discussed before, but don't you think there might be a market for FMH or a very similar version of FM on the PC?

The super-detailed PC game is simply too much for many people. I love hyper-detailed strategy games but there just isn't the TIME.

So how about FMH on the PC, for those who can't cope with the full game any more but don't have a PSP?

I bet (perhaps wrongly) that you could do it as a download, pretty cheap and without too much work...?

All I ask is a credit plus 25% of all revenue for the idea.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lowlife70:

All I ask is a credit plus 25% of all revenue for the idea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Simplier version of Football Manager, is that not Championship Mamnager? icon_biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Just "acquire" CM 01/02. There are a few fan sites still up and about that provide upto date databases.

Plus, on my brand new spanking PC, it runs like a dream, even with every single league running.

And for those moaning "waaah waaah waaah not cm, cm is crap" remember, this was before the split and was a great game.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Just "acquire" CM 01/02. There are a few fan sites still up and about that provide upto date databases.

Plus, on my brand new spanking PC, it runs like a dream, even with every single league running.

And for those moaning "waaah waaah waaah not cm, cm is crap" remember, this was before the split and was a great game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

After two hours of looking for my disk, I struck gold. I installed it and took your advice on the updates.

Take a look at this:

Man Utd

Archived