Was not this supposed to be cancelled?

you asking if there was a tournament going on? It was just usual qualifier matches. I manage Italy as well so played against N Ireland on 17th Nov while my Arsenal game was on 20th against Spurs. What is the point now I have already lost 2-1 at home to those fuks!!! :@ Dangggg

PS: even half of my reserves were missing on internationl...

i had the same problem with rosenborg in november when u have these world cup play-offs, the two legged thing. in 2012 quite a lot of my players were in norway squad. had to play with youth players. game would be quite easy with all players available turned out to be a nervy 5:4 victory.

i agree to the chosen one.. i can't imagine, for example, a PL game that wouldn't be cancelled under such circumstances..

It happened to me too...

ONLY WORSE!!!

picture1lht.png

I ONLY HAVE 5 PLAYERS AVAILABLE!!!

It's insane as well cuz this is the first time it's happened to me and I'm on the year 2021. Also this is the first time I've not reached at least the semis in both cups... so this fixture could have been moved....

RIDICULOUS!!!! I'll post a screeny of whatever the outcome of the game is...

Thats not a severe crisis Chosen One. Put Traore and Santon at full-back, Radoi anda reserve in CM, Vela & Balotelli at AML/R. Not even a problm. You should still beat the spuds easily.

Well it did affect him as he lost the game 2-1. (see above)

picture5fxe.png

Brave brave brave kids...

Frederico Laurito was my only senior player...

With 5 "greyed out" players I think we did ok...

This throws my title challenge into serious doubt tho...

RAGIN....

how are you celtic playing wolves in the EPL?

Hahaha, I have also experienced this in a match against Portsmouth. I had 15 first team players on int duty (plus a host of reserve players), and Portsmouth had 8 on int duty, a total of 23 first team players missing!

Match Overview

As you can tell, all 11 first choice starters were on int duty, plus 5 of my 6 first choice subs, plus a lot of my fringe players. Even with a massive squad (although a lot of my reserves were out on loan) I ended up starting 2 U18 players, and having 5 of 6 subs as U18 players, with 6 players making their league debut for Gloucester that game

Squad Selection

Surely that is as bad / worst than any of the other cases above?

how are you celtic playing wolves in the EPL?

Swapped them in. It's easy done.

That's not the reason this international call-ups business happened tho... Cuz it's the first time it's happened in the 13 seasons I've been playing...

Hahaha, I have also experienced this in a match against Portsmouth. I had 15 first team players on int duty (plus a host of reserve players), and Portsmouth had 8 on int duty, a total of 23 first team players missing!

Match Overview

As you can tell, all 11 first choice starters were on int duty, plus 5 of my 6 first choice subs, plus a lot of my fringe players. Even with a massive squad (although a lot of my reserves were out on loan) I ended up starting 2 U18 players, and having 5 of 6 subs as U18 players, with 6 players making their league debut for Gloucester that game

Squad Selection

Dude at least you had 8 players available... I had THREE!!!

Five of the players in my Squad for this game were those 'greyed out' fake players!!!

The rest were U18 debutantes and Frederico Laurito.

picture5fxe.png

Brave brave brave kids...

Frederico Laurito was my only senior player...

With 5 "greyed out" players I think we did ok...

This throws my title challenge into serious doubt tho...

RAGIN....

Have you edited the database to put the Old Firm in the prem?

Match Overview

Squad Selection

Hey marky mark, can youn send me your database with gloucester? Lol i'm from gloucester and I too made a database but i kinda f*ed it up! lol Great to see them in the prem tho :p

i must admit, I don't really feel sorry for the OP, by 2010 he already has Ronaldo, Messi, Veloso, and friends? He's cheated from the start, so I'm happy he's been screwed by the game!! Reap what you sow mate!

Charming, i'm sure. If you win with arsenal then you tend to get immense transfer budgets in your 2nd season onwards, and once you've got a cuple of league titles, any player will sign for you.

Charming, i'm sure. If you win with arsenal then you tend to get immense transfer budgets in your 2nd season onwards, and once you've got a cuple of league titles, any player will sign for you.

So, at the semi-broke Arsenal, if you win the first season you will have enough money to buy Messi (approx. $100M), Ronaldo (approx. $150M due to rivals), Veloso (approx. $15M) plus others? So Arsenal has around $320M to spend after 1 year?

Me thinks you use the same editor as the OP

So, at the semi-broke Arsenal, if you win the first season you will have enough money to buy Messi (approx. $100M), Ronaldo (approx. $150M due to rivals), Veloso (approx. $15M) plus others? So Arsenal has around $320M to spend after 1 year?

Me thinks you use the same editor as the OP

Not really the place, but in the game Arsenal are not semi-broke at all. In most of my games by the end of the 1st season they are the richest club in England, due to the huge debt Man Utd have, the small stadium (relativley) Liverpool and Chelsea have.

His screenshot is from November 2010, so he his halfway through the 3rd season. In that squad there is no Gallas (15m), Eduardo (20m), Asharvin (20m), Nasri (20m), Bendtner (15m), etc, so he could easily have raised £120m + on transfers out.

With the budgets you get that squad is easily 'buyable'.

This bug has been reported numerous and numerous times. Lucky you're in England, in Spain you'll be forced to pull up youths/ B-team players and doing so will often "un-select" your first team players away on international duty: Then you're stuck with a crippled team till the next registration window in the league.

Not game breaking at all o.O

It happened to me too...

ONLY WORSE!!!

picture1lht.png

I ONLY HAVE 5 PLAYERS AVAILABLE!!!

It's insane as well cuz this is the first time it's happened to me and I'm on the year 2021. Also this is the first time I've not reached at least the semis in both cups... so this fixture could have been moved....

RIDICULOUS!!!! I'll post a screeny of whatever the outcome of the game is...

why not scroll down from the screenshot where you definately have more than just 5 players available ??

why not scroll down from the screenshot where you definately have more than just 5 players available ??

Because 4 of those were on Int duty as well. Only Simonne Scotti and Rory Barret were available from those not on the screen shot. As you can see they were put in the starting line up against Wolves.

i must admit, I don't really feel sorry for the OP, by 2010 he already has Ronaldo, Messi, Veloso, and friends? He's cheated from the start, so I'm happy he's been screwed by the game!! Reap what you sow mate!

I do not really care about your feelings sorry... why should I? And do not call me a cheater for something you are not sure. Yes I am screwed by a game that I spent abt 38 USD and I post here so I could get a help not felt sorry by.

Season 08-09 Transfers

arsenaltransfers0809.jpg

Season 09-10 Transfers

arsenaltransfers1011.jpg

The reason why Messi came in so cheap was he had a transfer clause of that amount. And I didn't edit the game in any aspect, in case, the testing team think I did.

Archived