PDA

View Full Version : All leagues on a quad core PC

TimNCarrington
14-05-2008, 15:28
If I load all leagues, and only have england as playable, would this be achievable to play fairly quickly

I have a quad core, please advise

TimNCarrington
14-05-2008, 15:28
If I load all leagues, and only have england as playable, would this be achievable to play fairly quickly

I have a quad core, please advise

RICO
14-05-2008, 23:24
yes

jakobx
15-05-2008, 01:42
It would work, but it really depends on what you consider playable. For me it would be nowhere near playable and i have an overclocked quad core.

Chris Waddle
15-05-2008, 02:57
I'm running all nations, all playable with England set to run every league. I left all other nations with the default leagues (usually 2 or 3 leagues). I also have detail level on full.

My cpu is a quad core; Q9450 overclocked to 3.6ghz with 4gig of PC8500 ram. It runs extremely quickly. I hardly ever have to wait, the longest would be a 15-20sec wait when doing a major processing stint. Most of the time the continue is done within a second. I'm 8 seasons in now and haven't really noticed any slow down from season 1.

Next time I re-start I will change it so that I have every league running as well. I tested this last night and it didn't seem to make much difference to the speed of the game; although it always seems to run faster at the start of my first season.