Club turning Professional

I'm in my 2nd season with AFC Wimbledon in the Blue Square Premier (after promotion). However, the club status is Semi-Pro and all but 3 of my players are on part time contracts. How does the team turn Pro? What affects it?

I remember there being problems with past versions, that clubs couldn't change.

Any helpful replies appreciated. Thanks

(I did try to use the search function but it's not working for some reason)

I had this problem with AFC Wimbledon, but it will happen after you get promoted. Although it took me about 20 years to get the board to build a new stadium. Even then they only built a 15,000 capacity so it didn't really help the finances in the big league!!

its based on reputation, going into League 2 will take over the reputation needed.

sometimes you will also reach the reputation needed while still in the BSP, although you would need to be quite successful.

I had this problem with AFC Wimbledon, but it will happen after you get promoted. Although it took me about 20 years to get the board to build a new stadium. Even then they only built a 15,000 capacity so it didn't really help the finances in the big league!!

That's a bit of a worry as I aim to take them all the way to the Premier League. I hope I have an easier time getting a new stadium. I'm a long way of that though! Sat in 10th in the Conference.

Archived