:/ Think i should do it?

Why do people like the above poster make such a big deal if someone decides to play their game how they want? Honestly people like that really annoy me, what's it to you if the guy wants to heal his players? It's his game, he can play it how he wants. I don't see why people believe it's their God-given right to slam people for not playing the game how they do. Get over yourself and play your game.

To the OP, personally I don't use FMRTE but, depending on which players are out, you could always just heal the one's with lesser injuries. Don't listen to people like kingjericho, play it how you want :)

Why do people like the above poster make such a big deal if someone decides to play their game how they want? Honestly people like that really annoy me, what's it to you if the guy wants to heal his players? It's his game, he can play it how he wants. I don't see why people believe it's their God-given right to slam people for not playing the game how they do. Get over yourself and play your game.

To the OP, personally I don't use FMRTE but, depending on which players are out, you could always just heal the one's with lesser injuries. Don't listen to people like kingjericho, play it how you want :)

He only typed 2 short sentences, while you on the other hand rant about what he said, so who is the one making the big deal out of this?

Sure, by all means go by your own morals and play the game how you want, but if you can't even make up your own mind about using the real time editor you've no doubt already installed & used and instead post on here about it then expect a sarcastic reply or two. It's like if I went into OTF and started a thread asking which colour socks I should put on today because I really couldn't make my mind up would you respond seriously or extract the urine? The ethics of whether or not doing this or that is cheating has been discussed in here endlessly and everyone has their own views, so it's best to just go by your own.

Seeing as the question has been asked and I'm responding anyway I'll throw in my 2 cents. It seems like such a small cheat that wouldn't really spoil your game, but the temptation to cheat with this again and other things will always be there once you start. It is a good opportunity to give your fringe players or promising youth a chance to see what they are made of anyway. Results may suffer but that is life. If only the Confidence module could be improved in future to take into account some instances with match results where you have an injury crisis and the like it would really help lessen the blow.

Eight injuries isn't even unrealistic. There has been plenty of teams irl this season with injury lists in the double figures.

For example, Galatasaray. Our players had more than 20 operations in total last season :eek:

i've just had this problem to0, i think i also have about 8 players injured

my worst area was AMR, my first choice was injured so i got a loanee in, he got injured on his debut so then i had to play another player out of position and he got injured the next game, wtf ? lol

i've since decided to start again btw

You play it for your own enjoyment, so do whatever will bring you the most pleasure.

Technocactus has hit the nail on the head here - fm is a GAME and so if you're not having fun whilst all your players are on crutches then you ought to fix it, however if you want to struggle through (if you'll enjoy it more) then go nuts.

All the flamers just need to calm down - its a simple question with a simple answer

Eight injuries isn't even unrealistic. There has been plenty of teams irl this season with injury lists in the double figures.

Teams have had that in the past. Inter had 6 out of their 8 defenders injured at some point last season. Milan had the same problems.

• 3 weeks later...

dont bother with editing, lower your training rates, that will do it in the long term until your players adjust to it then put it back up a bit.

Alternatively make sure you have a big and multi skilled squad.

To be honest it's your choice.

But, you couldn't enlighten us, when in the season has this occured. As the training point raised is a valid point if there playing too much too early, plus they are training too hard, this can be why, also it can be just bad luck. Other than training the players do you rest them rotate the squad, etc, etc.

Archived