Can anyone help me?

Hi, I have recently installed football manager on to my computer it all installs on but when i click on the exe for the game to load up it comes up with:

fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.

Then when i go on the error report it says:

This error report includes: information regarding the condition of fm.exe when the problem occurred; the operating system version and computer hardware in use; your Digital Product ID, which could be used to identify you license; and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer.

if anyone knows how i could solve this problem it would be a great help.

What exactly are your computer specs and do you have the latest versions of both Java and Directx? To find out your specs right click on the my computer icon and select properties from the drop down menu that appears. Post back with what it says.

• 2 weeks later...
What exactly are your computer specs and do you have the latest versions of both Java and Directx? To find out your specs right click on the my computer icon and select properties from the drop down menu that appears. Post back with what it says.

Sorry it as took me awhile reply, Thanks for your help but i have install the latest versions of both Java and Direct X and it still nt working :(

My Comp Specs are:

AMD Athlon Processor

1.24 GHZ, 1.00 GB of Ram

its there anything else that could be the problem??

many thanks :)

Archived