Disconenct User

I'm playing an online game with my brother and my friend and we were all playing from seperate PC's and laptos but yesterday beause my brothers laptop broke down my brother connected to his team on my PC so he and I were managing our teams from the same PC and my friend was on his laptop. My brother wants to manage his team from his laptop (when it gets repaired) and not from my PC but it seem's as if he can't disconnect from my PC so he can take over his team. Is there anyway he can disconnect from my PC.

I am the host by the way.

I'm not sure but if he joined the game on anuva computer and then double clicked 'not connected'. Lol But i suppose you already knew that :p.....Apart from that I'm not sure how else I can help, If the problem is actually disconnecting the user in the first place, e.g when you load the game both users are logged in, then go on the user you want to disconnect, then go on holiday (don't force on holiday) and at the bottom left of the pop-up it should say disconnect user. Then, proceed with doing the thing i said earlier :)

Archived